Join Scott Davert, Coordinator of Technology, Research, and Innovation Center (TRIC), for an immersive session designed to equip you with the latest insights into iOS 17, released on September 18, 2023. This webinar will focus on how the iOS 17 update affects different aspects of the DeafBlind population.
Our discussion will include:
- Changes in notification handling by VoiceOver: essential settings to address immediately after upgrading.
- A faster and more efficient method for braille display users to launch apps from their home screen.
- New speech options for VoiceOver and Siri users.
- Live speech functionalities that greatly benefit individuals with speech impairments.
- New features, such as Point and Speak, and the associated challenges.
- Enhanced adaptability with Greyscale.
- Control over animated images.
- Introduction of a new hearing control center for Cochlear Implant (CI) and hearing aid wearers.
- Should your consumers consider upgrading?
- Much more!
Date: September 29, 2023, 1-3pm EST
Credits: No CEUs available
Accessibility Statement: Helen Keller National Center (HKNC) aims to be inclusive and accessible to all individuals. All HKNC trainings include ASL and Spoken English interpretation, captions, audio descriptions and transcripts. We understand the importance of accommodating diverse needs and ensuring equal opportunities for learning. We look forward to welcoming you to our training program and ensuring an enriching experience for all participants.
Contact: WChouinard@helenkeller.org for questions