Meeting Your Goals
Preparation for Higher Education
Find out if college is right for you.
You’ll learn about:
- How to explore college programs of interest.
- Admissions requirements and study skills.
- Assistive technology and other supports that can help you succeed in the classroom.
- How to advocate for yourself to get the resources you need from the academic and student-service offices at your school.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Enroll in an entry-level class at a local college or university.
- Get a taste of college life.
- Learn firsthand what it takes to find and access supports.
- Put your new skills to the test in a real classroom setting.